D2G

I show how to sew a falconry hood

Hi. :rockon:
I found this forum looking for ideas and solutions for the preparation of falconry hoods, leather type consultation etc, I think I have a small debt that I have with all of you since I have learned a lot in these last months or year, I would like to contribute with a video that I had in an old youtube channel that uses for 2 videos, I was able to recover the account and as a small payment to have learned a lot in this forum I show you how to sew a hood of falconry.
In case someone dares to make some one, the more difficult what else is to create the pattern or shape to cut because of what there is on the internet none of adapts well to the different types and sexes of birds of falconry, I think to have in Madrid the pattern of this, when I talk with my sister I ask her and send it to me, it's for a male hawk of the brookey suespecie (the mediterranean or Spain) ... Ok ok, inside video :)

Sewing hood falconry

Thanks for all yours helps and ideas.

I recall seeing this video when you first posted it, fantastic work and definitely a different type of skillset.  Truly unique and exceptional, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

YinTx

9 hours ago, YinTx said:

I recall seeing this video when you first posted it, fantastic work and definitely a different type of skillset.  Truly unique and exceptional, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

YinTx

I do not remember sharing it. Sorry for the duplicate publication and thanks for your words.

On 31/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, MakerUnknown said:

I like the falcon sitting on the chair at the end too!

Yes, it is not usual to have him in a chair, it was last summer, I had to take him to the vet and in that house in Madrid I have not prepared his most advisable site, but I had to save the main feathers of the two wings of an edema that it came out.