I have a purse and handbag company next to me that  has boxes and boxes of damaged goods, and they’ve offered the job to me to repair and replace a lot of straps.   I assume there has to be a folder that does what the attached pictures do, can anyone tell me where to get it or if there’s a better way to do it?  Thanks.

37E15764-979F-4269-BF80-8C5A7D3BB6FA.jpeg

It appears that you have a strip of leather about 2inches wide that has been folded in half and stitched. More pics may give a better idea.

Finding a folder to assist you with this process would depend on the machine you are attaching it to, but I am guessing they should be readily available for most machines.

Looks like the edges might be folded in again before stitching, better pictures ( in focus ) laid flat on a table and taken from about a 45 degree angle or slightly to the left and above would help..with the sewn edge facing the camera. You can get folders that will do almost anything , and like Brian says , for most machines, after it is a question of how complex they are and price..They can range from cheap ( supposedly will fit almost anything )..to "custom", which are superbly made, and have prices that will make you wince..unless you are going to be doing loads of the same size, in which case they are an investment.