dprezgay

Selling Over 750 Leather Stamps

I have about 750 leather stamps that I'm going to be listing on ebay soon.  But I wanted to give you guys a shot at them 1st.

These are stamps I have bought over the years to work with Scouts and other Youth Groups.  I was saving them because I wanted to put together multiple sets of tools that I could loan out to these groups.  But I realize how impractical (expensive) that goal is.  I've decided to focus on expanding the 5 sets of tools that our local BSA Council has along with two sets that I'm putting together.  One for short (2-4 hour) classes and the other, a much larger set, for use at summer camps or weekly classes I want to do.   

The proceeds from selling these tools will go towards the purchase of additional tools, supplies, chairs, and workbenches/HD tables for use in Scout and other Youth Group leatherwork classes. I estimate I need around 9k - 10k  to get what I need.  This amount includes a trailer to store and haul everything around.    It is basically everything needed to do classes almost anywhere as long as there is a room to set up in.

The pdf file below, is a list of the Stamps and the prices.  

If I only have 1 of a particular stamp, you will get that stamp.  If I have more than 1, then I will pick it out.  I can send photos of the exact stamps before shipping, just ask.

There is a 2nd pdf file that shows all the stamps, in boxes, in a post just below this one.

PM me if you want anything.   I will put the order together then send you a paypal invoice.  Please pay within 24 hours from that invoice.  

Price does not include shipping. 

For the USA I will ship USPS.  Either as a small package, for a few stamps, or Priority Mail for larger orders.   A lot can fit in a small flat rate box.

For other countries, I will rely on the buyer to recommend how to ship, since I have not done it before.  But I'm sure we can work it out.

Thanks for looking,

Dale

PS - If you are interested in donating any leather tools and stamps (or cash) to help out we would appreciate it.  Please contact me.

dprezgay - 2D 3D Leather Stamps for Sale Excel List - 01 26 2020.pdf

Here is a file showing all the stamps in groups.

dprezgay - 2D 3D Leather Stamps for Sale - 01 26 2020.pdf

Everything is now posted on ebay so if you are interested please check there.  Sorry, but I'm only shipping to the US right now.

Thanks,

Dale