TwinBarrelHolster

Speed loader pattern

I have a customer that has asked me if I can make a speed loader for him in leather. Since I’ve never made one before I thought I would come to this site and get some recommendations. It’s for a .38 caliber. Suggestions??

Thanks 

I haven't got a pic, but I have made some singles  for  .357 speed loaders . Simple one piece templates.   Just think of the shape of a ' crucifix ' to give you an idea  , because thats what my template looks like .It was helpful  to have a fully loaded  speed loader with me to custom make them. I hand stitched them . Its up to you or your client how the belt loop goes . 

HS

Thanks for the feedback. That was what I was thinking about doing as well. My customer is great about letting me use his guns or in this case the cylinder to make the mold. Thanks again for the feedback!

Don't bother even trying it without a full loader with either live ammo, or preferably a full complement of snap caps.  You'll just end up doing it over.