Sign in to follow this  
Alessandro

Where I fish

This is the place we go fishing regularly. We don't always get a fish but is fun, it's not far from home - we get there by train - and it's beautiful. The mountain in the center -right (left to the tree) of the picture is called Monte San Giorgio and it just became a UNESCO world heritage because it has got some Triassic unique fossils in its shales....

Ciao!

Melide5.JPG

post-4400-1189887890_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alessandro

That look awesome! What species of fish do you fish for there?

Kate

Black bass, perch, etc...

Actually, we get small fish, and not always successfully but it's enough for us, we like it there

I will post another picture of another fishing spot nearby...

Actually, if I may add something here, I am just sharing with you what I see, it belongs to you too, doesn't it! I am sure around you is also very beautiful, and so is the world, so different and rich in beauty everywhere.

:-)

Agno2.JPG

post-4400-1190017111_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alessandro

Good point. I keep telling Clay I'm going to get out one day and shoot some photos of the Kansas Flint Hills region I live in. If I ever get around to that, I'll have to post them here for everyone to see. It really is quite a sight at certain times of the year, just hope the photos can do it justice.

Black bass... fairly similar to the largemouth bass that is very plentiful in this region. We also have a lot of crappe, bluegill, and my personal favorite, white bass. The biggest one of those I caught was probably just under a pound, but it apparently thought it was 10 pounds! Ha! It was delicious!

Kate

Edited by CitizenKate