KDR

Leather Dies - Blindfolds

Asking $100 each for these dies.  We have sold literally thousands of these items.  Jockey (top) retails at $30, Sashay (middle) at $35, Whisper (bottom) at $25. 

Blindfolds_jockey.jpg

Blindfolds_sashay.jpg

Blindfolds_whisper.jpg

Edited by KristinaDRawlings

Hi There!  I live in Toronto and would be interested in buying the Sashay die and the armband die that is for the two part arm band.   I am also interested in your Patreon course.   I don't have much spare time, as I have a 4 year old in the house, and am still working full time from home, but I have always been interested in doing leather work for the BDSM community ( I did a small amount of metal work and wood work for a Toronto Dom back in the 90's) .  If these items are still available, please let me know, as in my "spare" time, I would be happy to make some for sale, and it is my retirement goal to do leather working, in about 10 years or so, so I need to practice!   I have a singer 29.4 and prefer to work "by hand" or at least with as little machinery as possible.  Anyhoo , please let me know if the items are still available, I'm in the Coxwell and Danforth area, but have a car so I can pick up the items if they are still available.

Thanks!

best regards,

mg