Sign in to follow this  
Zimba

Knife Sheathes

Hi there i´m a newbie from Sweden benn doing leather and knives for about 2,5 yers.i find this a interesting place and you will be hering and seeing from me in the future.<BR>Showing some pics off my work.Any comments are welcome.

Lars J

seved008.jpg

seved023.jpg

seved007.jpg

Folder1008.jpg

blandat019.jpg

Lars,

Glad you found leatherworker.net I particularly like the last picture where it looks like you textured the blade and leather the same.

Welcome to the forum Lars.

Very nice work you do there, I realy like the way the sheath is formed to the handle and blade. And you make some very nice looking knives as well.

Ken

Really nice work man, I tell ya i don't know what's going on around here but, it seems we're getting a lot of new members showing up with some really nice knifes and sheaths . I'm gonna keep my gun close.

Welcome !!

LARS, I've seen good leather work....and fine knife work...but rarely from the same person. You've got them both going on.

I've done some sheaths, and I'm getting into knife kits lately, and your work is inspiration to both...hope to see much more of your stuff.