ltoddv

Quiver Insert

Hey y’all, this will be my first attempt at a quiver. I’d really like to make one that goes on the side of a bow. Can anyone say where to get the foam insert for the quiver or what kind of foam I need to look for? Thanks for any advice I haven’t been able to find any info on this.

1 hour ago, ltoddv said:

Hey y’all, this will be my first attempt at a quiver. I’d really like to make one that goes on the side of a bow. Can anyone say where to get the foam insert for the quiver or what kind of foam I need to look for? Thanks for any advice I haven’t been able to find any info on this.

You want something like urethane plus make it replaceable. It's used as packing for electronics and such so you may be able to find it being discarded or you can buy it. its also used as personal flotation or those swimming pool toys.

Thank you! I wasn’t sure what it was called and every time I typed it into a search I kept getting replacement parts from 3 rivers and such.