Sign in to follow this  
wolvenstien

Very cool vid and dog.....

The man has a way with animals.

It's amazing what a patient trainer who can read dogs' body language can get them to do.

Great video!! I think I'll make my dogs watch it. Thanks Wolvenstien

Mike

LeatherBum, thats the same dog.... on the bottom of that page he has a impropperly made link to Skidboot's web page...

http://www.skidboot.com/

I guess Skidboot passed on last year.

Yeah i'm pretty sure it is. They live in the same city.

I think i'm gonna take my daughter over there and see if he can teacher her to listen in about 5 minutes.

Yeah i'm pretty sure it is. They live in the same city.

I think i'm gonna take my daughter over there and see if he can teacher her to listen in about 5 minutes.

:NEWFUNNYPOST:

Go take some dog training classes, specifically those geared towards dealing with dogs that are stubborn or difficult, you'll learn how to make your kids listen!!

Our 6 year old is hell on feet, as she went through pre-school and kindergarten, we had ALL kinds of issues with her behavior at school and at home. We went to a bunch of parenting classes and lecture, bought way too many books. Nothing worked. I was ready to send her to military boarding school.

Then my DOG trainer told me about this great dog training seminar and one of his favorite trainers was doing one class about working with dogs that were alpha personality, dominent, aggressive or hard to train. The best 4 hours I have ever spent.

I started applying those lessons to one of my dogs AND my hell on feet kid and wouldn't you know that it actually works?

Wolv, that was the one I'd been looking for.

Awhile back when I was checking to where my youngest boy had been going on the net I saw this Skidboot the Dog in the history but I couldn't open it. Always wondered whwat the heck it was.

I just watched it, pretty fantastic what an annimal can do sometimes. After it was over it showed the next vid, Skidboot has left us. I started to watch but stopped.

I know this sounds horible to many but I've (to put it nicely) had to put down many animals for many different reasons and usally it's just something that has to be done and you move on.

You're gonna think I'm nuts, but among the hardest was a bore hog, one of my youngest's prize does(goat) and the German Shepard I grew up with. I always appreciate the heck out of folks that have such a close connection and working relationship with an animal.

In fairness(my little disclaimer) I have also worked to bring back from the brink puppies, kittens, piglets, goat kids, and a foal.

I must say, that feeling is a hellofalot better than the other feeling.

Thanks for sharing Wolv.. GH :specool: p.s. now I gotta go do sumthin macho..

One thing that i can see,this guy love his dog...and probably animals in general.

Great video,i'm just dissapointed that i did not educate my actual dog,like i did for my first one (avatar).

When i see things like this,my heart is always a bit broken...Sad. :blush: