olandrea

cable linen / Ritza 25

I can't answer your question, but from someone who have been using FAC from Sajou, I can say that most people agree with me when I say that Meisi linen is a better choice and more consistent. You can also buy them in small cards, small spools and large spools, and they have a lot more colors to choose from. And you don't need to throw up a lot of the spool because of "lumps" in the thread. Some people here will maybe say but Sajou lin cable have "blabla longer linen strands and produced in a better way" Linen is not durable to wear and tear, and will never be a good choice for that wallet someone wear in their jeans pocket (not matter which brand you buy) also if you feel like Meisi is interesting I would recommend you to get their free sample pack (you pay shipping) and you might like their Xiange Twist which is a poly thread with a linen feel.

There is a reason most top crafters on for example Instagram have gone from FAC to Meisi.

Edited by Danne