janosm

Cobra class 4 premium package like new

I have a cobra class 4 for sale in perfect condition. I have owned it for a couple years probably and have maybe 10 hours of sewing on it. I have really just gravitated to hand sewing. 

I would ask $2300 for the package —- all the extra feet etc.. and accessory table. I will throw in whatever thick thread I have around (it really is a wonderful stitcher). 

15487109-7B64-441B-8BDA-33525E961092.jpeg

A625224C-640D-4A41-915C-C86D59E68182.jpeg

4EA343A8-D02D-42BB-9CEB-514345301183.jpeg

@janosm Please update this thread with additional information as required by the Marketplace rules.  Add info as to whether you will package and ship, who pays shipping, identify the feet and accessories that are included in the package.  A photo of the accessories could be used instead of a long wordy list.

Tom

Got it!  I will add that information by tomorrow. Sorry for the omission. 

2 minutes ago, Liljoe78ta said:

where is this machine located?

His profile says he is in Seattle.

Tom

On 10/5/2020 at 7:20 PM, janosm said:

Got it!  I will add that information by tomorrow. Sorry for the omission. 

Still waiting!

Tom

Gravitated to hand sewing??? I thought that's why I bought a machine. I swear I'll never hand stich leather in my life again. 

Does it have a servo motor, and  are you able to ship this machine? I believe I recognized a servo motor in one of the photos. What extras does it have?

On 10/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, acoopersaddler said:

Does it have a servo motor, and  are you able to ship this machine? I believe I recognized a servo motor in one of the photos. What extras does it have?

I’ve put aside $350 towards shipping, if that’s something you’d be willing to do. Maybe you have the original shipping boxes?

The OP hasn't checked in since October 8, so I suspect has no real intent to answer any questions or to sell the machine. 

@janosm If you are really interested in selling your machine, you need to answer these questions and to update your post as you said you would do several days ago.

Tom

On 10/4/2020 at 7:00 PM, janosm said:

I have a cobra class 4 for sale in perfect condition. I have owned it for a couple years probably and have maybe 10 hours of sewing on it. I have really just gravitated to hand sewing. 

I would ask $2300 for the package —- all the extra feet etc.. and accessory table. I will throw in whatever thick thread I have around (it really is a wonderful stitcher). 

15487109-7B64-441B-8BDA-33525E961092.jpeg

A625224C-640D-4A41-915C-C86D59E68182.jpeg

4EA343A8-D02D-42BB-9CEB-514345301183.jpeg

On the long shot, offhand chance this is still available @janosm, I’m in the puget sound area and would definitely be interested in purchasing this!

Andrew