ryano

Post bed machine wanted

I am looking for a post bed machine, either a Singer 168w101 walking foot machine or equivalent, but would be interested in anything else. Singer made a huge one as well, but cannot remember the number 4?-?? Or something. Now I have seen several posts cracked at the base from mis handing, they would so fine for a bit and act up sew fine, act up etc.

I am also looking for a Singer 16 series face plate.

Trade or cash

Thank you!

Edited by ryano

On 12/22/2020 at 1:47 AM, ryano said:

I am looking for a post bed machine, either a Singer 168w101 walking foot machine or equivalent, but would be interested in anything else. Singer made a huge one as well, but cannot remember the number 4?-?? Or something. Now I have seen several posts cracked at the base from mis handing, they would so fine for a bit and act up sew fine, act up etc.

I am also looking for a Singer 16 series face plate.

Trade or cash

Thank you!

I found a Singer 34k11 post bed machine that is said to so very nive and it is very reasonable. I did a search and found several posts on this machine, but no one wrote how they sewed or how they were liked. There were some pictures of machines and two of the machines have bent mainshzfts, like they were dropped on the flywheel or it this an issue with the machines!

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, ryano said:

found a Singer 34k11 post bed machine that is said to so very nive and it is very reasonable. I did a search and found several posts on this machine, but no one wrote how they sewed or how they were liked. There were some pictures of machines and two of the machines have bent mainshzfts, like they were dropped on the flywheel or it this an issue with the machines!

Any information would be greatly appreciated

I forgot to mention that the machine is 600 miles away from me. If I decide to go pick it up, I will be traveling across Ohio, part of NY to Pennsylvania,  if anyone needs delivering and can meet me along this route, please let me know. I might as well make it worth my while to go.

(bucyrus, oh)US-30 E (to Mansfield)Take I-71 N, I-271 N(to Cleveland), I-90 E and I-86 E to NY-16 S/N Union Street Ext in Olean. Take exit 26 from I-86 E