Sign in to follow this  
falseyellow

Looking for singer 119-2

我来自中国山东省青岛市。我是手工皮革制品和古董皮革机械的迷。我有一个歌手17-1,一个歌手34kvs5和一个Fortuna
v50s。喜欢翻新和维修机器。我想找歌手119-2,凡是拥有这台机器的人都可以与我联系,谢谢!

I am from Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China. I am a fan of handmade leather products and antique leather machinery. I have a singer 17-1, a singer 34kvs5 and a Fortuna v50s. Like to refurbish and repair machines. I want to find singer 119-2, anyone who owns this machine can contact me, thank you!

singer、fortuna.jpg

Edited by Northmount
Added English Translation

7 minutes ago, falseyellow said:

我来自中国山东省青岛市。我是手工皮革制品和古董皮革机械的迷。我有一个歌手17-1,一个歌手34kvs5和一个Fortuna
v50s。喜欢翻新和维修机器。我想找歌手119-2,凡是拥有这台机器的人都可以与我联系,谢谢!

I am from Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China. I am a fan of handmade leather products and antique leather machinery. I have a singer 17-1, a singer 34kvs5 and a Fortuna v50s. Like to refurbish and repair machines. I want to find singer 119-2, anyone who owns this machine can contact me, thank you!

singer、fortuna.jpg

Welcome to Leatherworker.net.

Please post in English (the standard for this site). 

You may post in both languages.  I have used Google Translate to translate your post and pasted it here.

2 minutes ago, Northmount said:

欢迎来到Leatherworker.net。

请以英文发布(该网站的标准)。 

您可以用两种语言发表。我已使用Google翻译来翻译您的帖子,并将其粘贴到此处。

我来自中国山东省青岛市。我是手工皮革制品和古董皮革机械的迷。我有一个歌手17-1,一个歌手34kvs5和一个Fortuna v50s。喜欢翻新和维修机器。我想找到歌手119-2,拥有此机器的任何人都可以与我联系,谢谢!

Thank you very much for the reminder. Because of an operation error, the post was displayed in Chinese. I will modify it later, thank you!