Ken Nelson

Luberto"s Classic

I have a lightly used Luberto's Classic for sale.  This machine was bought new in 2005 and never had the head mounted until about 8 months ago.  It has only had 8 saddles sewn on it. It works great.  It has a stirrup plate, holster plate and drop down edge guide.   It has the adjustable foot for zippers etc.  You can set the presser foot to be behind the needle for sewing up close to buckles. Includes the speed reducer, clutch motor, stand, thread stand and LED light.  It uses 328 series needles and 794 needles.  I will throw in 2 packages of needles of you size choice.  It is a jump foot-needle feed with a square feed.  The stitches are the same in 2 layers of chap leather as an inch and these machines will sew an honest inch max. It is located in Wakefield, Kansas.  This machine cost $8000.00 new.  $2,750.00  Will deliver up to 200 miles for a fee.

100_1950.JPG

100_1949.JPG

100_1952.JPG

I am dropping the price on this machine to $2500.00, local pickup.  These are a really versatile machine that are easy to work on if you ever need to, which is seldom. I do have the manual, and VCR instruction video for it and will go with.