wrwoolley

Books & Journals, name your price

Please understand that I'm not a leather worker. I'm simply cleaning out the house of an elderly widow whose husband was a leather worker, so I'm more interested in getting the clean-out done than in making money. Feel free to make what you think is a fair offer for any or all the items and they're yours. Postage additional; continental U.S. only. First come, first served.

• The Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal, 1993, 1994, 1999-2009, 43 editions in total.
  • The Art of Making Leather Cases, volumes 1, 2 and 3, by Al Stohlman (1979)
  • The Art of Hand-Sewing Leather, by Al Stohlma (1977)
  • The New Book of Saddlery & Tack, Carolyn Henderson, consulting editor (2002)
  • Handmade for Profit! Hundreds of Secrets to Success in Selling Arts & Crafts, by Barbara Brabec (2002)
  • Leather Braiding, by Bruce Grant (2005)
  • Leather in Three Dimensions, by Rex Lingwood (1980)
  • Crafting as a Business, by Wendy Rosen (1998)
  • Schuyler, Hartley & Graham Illustrated Catalog of Civil War Military Goods (1864), Dover edition (1985)
Edited by wrwoolley

6 hours ago, wrwoolley said:

Schuyler, Hartley & Graham Illustrated Catalog of Civil War Military Goods (1864), Dover edition (1985)

Sorry. This book has been SOLD.

Would you take $50 for the lot?

Please pardon my delay in responding. I've been very busy with my house clean-out project. Below is the list of patterns, books and periodicals I have at this moment. Please email me at wrwoolley@gmail.com if you're interested in anything.

PATTERNS

Old West Collection, Patterns by Will Ghormley

• Cheyenne Holster
  • (2) Cartridge Belts
  • Spur Leathers
  • Cattleman Holster
  • Dodge City Holster
  • Law Dog Holster
  • Forty-Nine Holster

Hide Crafter Leather Co., Brazos Jack’s Wild West Series. By Jim R. Simmons, Baird, Texas

• Single Six Holster

CraftAid

• (2) Tony Laier Oak Leaf Series
  • Christmas Craftaid Pattern Pack

Leather Factory

• Holster & Gun Belt Pattern Pack 6031
  • Handbag Pattern Pack 6033

Buscadero Belts & Holsters, Designed by F.O. Baird

• 25 Actual Size Holster Patterns and 5 Actual Size Buscadero Belts, with 30 Illustrations

Tandy Leather Co.

• Motorcycle Accessory Pattern Pak

BOOKS & PERIODICALS

• The Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal, 1993, 1994, 1999-2009, 43 editions in total.
  • The New Book of Saddlery & Tack, Carolyn Henderson, consulting editor (2002)
  • Handmade for Profit! Hundreds of Secrets to Success in Selling Arts & Crafts, by Barbara Brabec (2002)
  • Leather Braiding, by Bruce Grant (2005)
  • Leather in Three Dimensions, by Rex Lingwood (1980)
  • Crafting as a Business, by Wendy Rosen (1998)
  • How to Make Holsters, by Al Stohlman (1968)