Jordan

Posting photos

I am unable to post photos, appears I have reached a 500k limit ? also can't repost any of the photos I posted yesterday there is just black boxes but everywhere I look in my settings says they are there. Delete them and repost maybe? I dunno

cant help in the 500k thing, that ADMIN territory... but the reposting of pix.... if you can still edit a post with pix from yesterday, delete then and reupload them... if you still have the size issue... set up an account at some place like photo bucket or some other photo hosting place and then use the IMG code to add the pix to the post.

Fixed. The default setting was only a skimpy 500K. Leatherworker now has the room and power to have UNLIMITED image hosting ability! I did leave the 2MB per one upload limit intact for the people who forget how big their pics really are on their T1 connections. Anyone needing more than 2MB to post one attachment, PM me. Thanks for catching that quickly!

Johanna

Fixed. The default setting was only a skimpy 500K. Leatherworker now has the room and power to have UNLIMITED image hosting ability! I did leave the 2MB per one upload limit intact for the people who forget how big their pics really are on their T1 connections. Anyone needing more than 2MB to post one attachment, PM me. Thanks for catching that quickly!

Johanna

I have all my pics on Photobucket and all are sized for the various forums, but when I post here using the image icon, I get a message saying Dynamic pictures using img code not allowed. I'm a little confused. Dave

I have all my pics on Photobucket and all are sized for the various forums, but when I post here using the image icon, I get a message saying Dynamic pictures using img code not allowed. I'm a little confused. Dave

A little help please. thank you. Dave

Dave, if I'm correct in thinking, you will have to save your pictures in .jpg style, which is a JPEG format for them to work on this forum. I know I've tried to upload bitmaps, and they wont go either, was always told that thay had to be JPG.

Hope this helps.

Ken

Ken, thanks but all the pics are JPEG and all are between 50 and 200 KB. No problems with any other forum but here. The pics do come up in the preview window but I get the error warning. Dave

Jpgs and bmps are both allowed by the forum, so are pngs, gifs, and a handful of other extensions. I don't know why Photobucket isn't working for you, and I have asked a couple members who use PB to take a look at this thread. With luck, we'll be able to get this resolved. Hang tight- I'm checking.

Johanna

Jpgs and bmps are both allowed by the forum, so are pngs, gifs, and a handful of other extensions. I don't know why Photobucket isn't working for you, and I have asked a couple members who use PB to take a look at this thread. With luck, we'll be able to get this resolved. Hang tight- I'm checking.

Johanna

Don't mean to be a pest but any ideas. Thanks, Dave