Hi Al, your site looks real nice. For me it would be easier to read if the fonts were a little bigger. The black on the brown / tan kind of run togeather. But that might just be me.

Looks good. I had a peek last night and felt the whole site was a little small. Had another look today and it seems better but still small to my eyes.

Edited by jeeperaz

I like your website, Al. Straightforward and very easy to navigate.

It never fails to amaze me how much work goes into building something like this - not just the stuff you paid the website developer for but the writing, photography and all the rest of the stuff you need to pull together to make it all happen. You have my congratulations.

Now the hard work starts... You need to promote your site like mad or nobody will ever find it!

Have fun.

Ray

Studio 2-Dawgs is our very own Kate. She recently revamped Bruce Johnson's and Paul Burnett's site, too. There are more on the way...

Kate is not the type to brag, so I will do it for her. She is awesome!! She's been letting me look over her shoulder while she works, and I have learned so much my head could explode. If you want a well designed website that works, get on her list ASAP. Slots are filling fast.

Johanna