Hey, . . . RC, . . . looks nice to me.

But also, . . . if I'm carrying a SA revolver, . . . cartridge loops on the belt are more important than the buckle, . . . but then again, . . . thassss jus me.

I also always sew in a one piece keeper for my belt, . . . looks like you riveted yours together. Ah, . . . different strokes for different folks.

On the firing line, . . . you'll be noticed, . . . it'll stand out.

May God bless,

Dwight

It stands out in a stark hi-contrast way. The construction makes me think more lifting than gun belt, and the band on the "tongue" end ot the inner part just puzzles me since you're not using it as a keeper .

This is more just observations than any criticism.

Not for me. I don't like to wear ranger belts. The holsters will be dark brown on the outer and lined with NF treated natural color.

I hate to hand sew. The inside "keeper is sewn between the layers of the main belt and riveted. I do not like to see ranger belts that the ends sag because of a sloppy keeper.

"....the band on the "tongue" end ot the inner part just puzzles me since you're not using it as a keeper ."

Nope, it is a wide keeper.

Dwight, the rig will be used in SASS competition. We carry a couple three rounds on our gun belt or shotgun belt. Only needed when we jack one out of the rifle or a dud happens. Once in a blue moon some stage writer will require a single round reload to engage a target.