Sign in to follow this  
anvilcustoms

Introduction

Hey all!! I am glad to be here. My name is Ryan Wasson from Anvil Customs. I am really enjoying building leather seats for choppers, etc. My shop is here in Springfield, MO and I am really stoked about Leatherworker.net!!

Anyways, please check out my website: www.anvilcustoms.com You will find some good stuff, but NOT NEARLY as good as some of the great stuff I've seen here!

I don't know this site completely so please forgive me if I don't have this FOR SALE POST in the right place.

I have FOR SALE and good Ideal Clicker Press. It is Clutch driven. Good older press if you need one. I think $650 is a really good price if someone is here locally and could pick it up!!

$650 takes it.

Thanks,

Ryan Wasson

Anvil Customs

www.anvilcustoms.com

Can you post a picture and tell me a little about it as far as the size and how much it weighs. I will be down to Branson next month for the lights etc. The wife makes me. anyway might want to stop by and take a look. PM me with your contact info.

Randy

Can you post a picture and tell me a little about it as far as the size and how much it weighs. I will be down to Branson next month for the lights etc. The wife makes me. anyway might want to stop by and take a look. PM me with your contact info.

Randy

Yes, no problem. Let me go out to the shop and take a few pics and get bed size (cant remember).

I'm only 35 miles north of Branson and only 4 miles from HWY 65.

Ryan Wasson

Hey Ryan,

Was wondering how long it would take for you to finally make it here. Glad to have ya! I'll buy it if I can pay you a dollar a week for 650 weeks. :biggrin:

Kevin,

YEAH DUDE!! This site is awesome! Why didn't anyone tell me over at CC!!?? (I think I know why)

650 weeks? Sure, how does 19.9% interest sound? not bad considering thats a term loan of almost 13 years.

Later dude.....

Ryan

when you asked about a clicker press earlier, i was going to recomend this site, but one thing lead to another and just plain forgot about it. Besides, i'm about fed up with that place over there anyway.

Yeah, I've been fed up ever since the first week I was on it a couple of years ago.. Every now and then I either get some good information OR some good business and it makes me feel better about CC so I stick around.

Just way too many guys on there flappin' their jaws.

OK, here are some pics of my IDEAL Clicker Press.

Price: $650.00

Call: (417)766-8055

DSC08726.JPG

DSC08727.JPG

DSC08728.JPG

DSC08729.JPG

DSC08730.JPG

DSC08731.JPG

post-5307-1196035653_thumb.jpg

post-5307-1196035675_thumb.jpg

post-5307-1196035695_thumb.jpg

post-5307-1196035717_thumb.jpg

post-5307-1196035729_thumb.jpg

post-5307-1196035742_thumb.jpg

DAMN HE FOUND US!!!

welcome to leatherworker ryan

Hey BEEZA. Yeah, I feel like the last kid picked for kickball during recess.

This place rocks.

By the way, I am looking for a set of LARGE round punches. I need 1", 1 1/8", and 1.5"

You know where I can find these without paying cs orborne a couple of bennys???