Sign in to follow this  
Dink

two recent chaps

Two pairs of recently completed chaps. Apair of queen chaps that went to montana and a pair of pistol chaps for a colorado bullrider. hope you like them, and let me know what you think. Please bear with my lack of picture taking ans size reducing skills.

Dink

zach_pistols.jpg

ravalli_county_chaps.jpg

post-2367-1245726313_thumb.jpg

post-2367-1245726361_thumb.jpg

OK this did not work so well, I will try to figure out how to reduce and try again

Two pairs of recently completed chaps. Apair of queen chaps that went to montana and a pair of pistol chaps for a colorado bullrider. hope you like them, and let me know what you think. Please bear with my lack of picture taking ans size reducing skills.

Dink

looks great,

Those turned out very nice!! Obviously a lot of work went into the designs.

I Love the Holster and pistol Butt that is very unique!! - Deb

Nice work Dink..."bubble" outlines around words can be a pain sometimes no?

Thanks all, and yes the bubble around wording can be trying, on this pair with the cursive writing I glued the writing on the red and sewed it, then traced around the words at slightly over a 1/4" then cut them out and sewed on chaps. On block lettering I will usually sew it to the chap leg and background color at the same time, but not on these. The cursive took more attempts to get it to look right than I want to admit, so I took no chances. thanks again

Do you usually use veg tan for wording in corners? I like how you highlighted just the tips of the placque with the blue instead of going all the way around it ads a nice contrast.

Dink