Sign in to follow this  
rcsaddles

price for a stitching horse

I have a neighbor that has an old, maybe like 80 years old, stitching horse that I am looking at buying. She does not know what it is worth and I guess I do not either. I am thinking $100.00. It is in very good shape, solid and does not seem to have any splits in the wood that I have noticed.

Any input or thought on the price would be great. I have bought a bunch of hand tools from her and she has a couple other things I would like to get. I checked on ebay and there are none listed that I could find.

Thanks for the help.

Joe

I have a neighbor that has an old, maybe like 80 years old, stitching horse that I am looking at buying. She does not know what it is worth and I guess I do not either. I am thinking $100.00. It is in very good shape, solid and does not seem to have any splits in the wood that I have noticed.

Any input or thought on the price would be great. I have bought a bunch of hand tools from her and she has a couple other things I would like to get. I checked on ebay and there are none listed that I could find.

Thanks for the help.

Joe

I think that's a fair price. I paid 100 for mine and it wasn't in perfect shape, but it was in working order.

I have purchased the "horse" for the $100.00. I will post some photos when I have a chance to take some. Thanks

Joe