Sign in to follow this  
joshk

Wts: Ring's And Asp Dummy Guns

I've got a few more models for sale.... all of them, except the P239, have only been used to mold a couple kydex rigs so they are like new.... the P239 is like new but was used for a couple leather rigs and has a little bit of black dye stained on it....

1 - Ring's Sig P229 without rail $35

1 - Ring's Sig P250 Compact $35

1 - ASP H&K USP Compact 45 $35

1 - ASP Sig P239 $35

all prices are shipped.... if someone wants to buy all 4 models I'll sell the lot for $125 shipped.... please email josh@shopleatherworks with Paypal info if interested....

Edited by joshk

I've got a few more models for sale.... all of them, except the P239, have only been used to mold a couple kydex rigs so they are like new.... the P239 is like new but was used for a couple leather rigs and has a little bit of black dye stained on it....

1 - ASP Sig P239 $35

all prices are shipped.... if someone wants to buy all 4 models I'll sell the lot for $125 shipped.... please email josh@shopleatherworks with Paypal info if interested....

I will take the P239. Sending PM

1 - ASP Sig P239 $35

I am interested in the remaining three Sig P229, Sig P250, H&K USP compact 45. Check your e-mail. Not sure email went through sent you a PM just in case.

Scott

Edited by camano ridge

1 - ASP Sig P239 $35

Funds sent for P229, P250 and H&K USP comp 45

Scott

ALL MODELS HAVE BEEN SOLD! Thanks folks!