Sign in to follow this  
TimberWolf

Bullet Carrier For 22Lr

Howdy to all,

Made this slide-on bullet carrier for 22 LR rounds. Holds 12 bullets for easy access, and fits a 2" gunbelt. Handy for when you are out plinking and stalking wayward beer cans that need killin' !!

TW

post-3267-011265000 1301347081_thumb.jpg

post-3267-074507100 1301347094_thumb.jpg

Howdy to all,

Made this slide-on bullet carrier for 22 LR rounds. Holds 12 bullets for easy access, and fits a 2" gunbelt. Handy for when you are out plinking and stalking wayward beer cans that need killin' !!

TW

TW: from the grumpy old man.........what can I say, you done good!

That looks great! I've been wanting to learn how to make something like that... any suggestions???

That looks great! I've been wanting to learn how to make something like that... any suggestions???

Anyone? Doesn't need to be a bullet carrier for 22LR... I'm just looking for info on how to make them in general :)

Start with you piece of leather, and a narrow strip of whatever width you want. punch a series of slots that your strip will fit through. Attach the end of the strip with a rivet or stitching, put your strip through the first slot, wrap around the bulet, back through the same slot, then pull tight. repeat until finished. attach end.

I actually made a little different style 22 holder not quite as fancy as yours.

I have sold quite a few in my shop since i started using it all the ime when i am plinking the beasuty of it is there is not a whole bunch wrapped up in hardware and usually there are plenty of scraps layng around to make them.

post-18778-075608500 1309118247_thumb.jp