WyomingSlick

Paying up to $25 for old craftools

I will pay up to $25 each for Craftool numbers 983 and 984 in near mint condition. Also am interested in numbers : 107 , 538, 544, S-2, S-4, and S-5. Please post good pictures of any of these you have for sale.

Talk to Gary about any old craftools. He is on this site but his screen name escapes me at the moment. Here is his website: Gary

By the way, his user name is leatherman1457

Edited by Frank

I have a bunch that I am going to be listing for sale here. I will take a look at them and see if any match your list.

I will pay up to $25 each for Craftool numbers 983 and 984 in near mint condition. Also am interested in numbers : 107 , 538, 544, S-2, S-4, and S-5. Please post good pictures of any of these you have for sale.

Whoppee Hooray! I got the 983! Thank you, Bob! Still looking for the 984 fine line shader. Also tools in first post.

Slick, Arent you the guy who went on and on about how foolish we were to spend so much on stamps made by Barry King, etc. ????

Slick, Arent you the guy who went on and on about how foolish we were to spend so much on stamps made by Barry King, etc. ????

Funny, I don't recall using the term foolish. Actually though, we are talking about two differant things here. I am looking for the 984 for it's value as a collector item, not so much as a user. Much as an old car collector might pay ten thousand for a 1948 chevy pickup which only cost $1296.00 new.

Update - Still looking for Craftool 107 (bargrounder) - have found the rest