sstreun

Couple Of Projects I Have Finished

JUST STARTED CARVING THIS YEAR AND GETTING BETTER

post-29216-0-24078000-1351921861_thumb.j

post-29216-0-43486700-1351921877_thumb.j

post-29216-0-17443600-1351921887_thumb.j

post-29216-0-25237200-1351922026_thumb.j

Hi ,from Albuquerque New mexico ,thanks for showing us your work . I liked all your pictures the second one really impressed me very nice use of materials with the marriage of the wood and leather . I dont understand the pink by doing that you remove 50% of your market by selling to women only . Its still well done nothing wrong with that but I have found there is some value to being gender netural . Just thinking out loud here . First class work and thank you very much for sharing with us . I rember my days in Texas and those chili cook offs on the week ends pitchin horse shoes and dreamin about girls with two names Betty Ann, mary Sue , LOL! Mighty fine barbuque and some great fiddle music miss that brisket cooked slow all night long . Dont miss the snakes ,the giant mosquetos ,and the fire ants ! LOL ! Be nice if one of those women with two names would take a drive and bring up some brisket ,I am just dreaming I guess. Glad you posted this and look forward to seeing more . All my best . Bill

Stuff looks good SS... I think you are carving well. Your lines are crisp and sharp. I'd try for a little mire finesse on your decorative cuts though. Other than that, looking good!

The carving is looking great.. ;) amazing clarity on the basket weave.. I don't know what stamps you use, but that's turned out real crisp.

Keep up the good work..

Regards

Phil

Welcome, from Amarillo, projects look good, I would say your carving is really good. What other leather projects do you do? Anyway thanks for posting the pictures and welcome.

David

Very well done. I especially like how you cut out the centers on the flowers with the blue background. Gives the piece a rather unique look. Keep up the good work

Horn

Thanks guys i do just about anything i can the more u do the better you get right,yea and the pink was special order lol not a pink kinda guy

Thanks guys i do just about anything i can the more u do the better you get right,yea and the pink was special order lol not a pink kinda guy

Sure you're not ;)

really nice job ;) - congrats