THein

Life Goes On

Just befor dark tonight, a young moose walked up our sidewalk towards the house (within 15' ) to check out the shrubs in the yard. Not a good plan because my wife is pretty protective over her cherry trees and everything else. We've had a fair bit of snow this winter but not so much that it should be causing the wildlife much distress. We'll have to watch this one seeins that it don't do any damage. Here's a photo.

Terry

Can't get the picture loaded right now. I'll try later. Anyway, it was a pretty special time.

Edited by THein

Invisible moose?

Warm weather here has the skunks roaming around. I'd happily trade for the moose!!

At least once a winter a moose comes through our yard and "prunes" our apple and crabapple trees and some of our garden shrubs. I am NOT a happy camper when that happens. Tough to get new trees started up here anyway without indiscriminate trimming mid-winter.

At least once a winter a moose comes through our yard and "prunes" our apple and crabapple trees and some of our garden shrubs. I am NOT a happy camper when that happens. Tough to get new trees started up here anyway without indiscriminate trimming mid-winter.

Denise,rope the moose and pull it into your freezer ! A good supply of meat and rawhide! :rolleyes:

Just before dark tonight, a young moose walked up our sidewalk towards the house (within 15' ) to check out the shrubs in the yard. Not a good plan because my wife is pretty protective over her cherry trees and everything else. We've had a fair bit of snow this winter but not so much that it should be causing the wildlife much distress. We'll have to watch this one seeins that it don't do any damage. Here's a photo.

Terry

Can't get the picture loaded right now. I'll try later. Anyway, it was a pretty special time.

Jack, I hear ya. Had a skunk move in under our deck last fall. He's gone but not his eau d" cologne!!!!!

Now for the photo. Not great quality but then wasn't expecting company.

post-14951-056491500 1298815543_thumb.jp