Sign in to follow this  
c2369zulu

Want To Buy-Stitching Horse

Hello All.

I am interested in purchasing a well constructed/sturdy newer "stitching horse" if anyone has one. I am looking for the type that has the built in seat/stool. I am not looking for a stitching "pony". I am not looking for a fixer upper really, but am willing to take a look if you have a used or antique one that needs basic maintenance/repair. If parts need to be fabricated I am probably not going to be very interested as I am in an apartment and have no shop/tools to repair it. Thanks for looking...........................Rory

Hi Rory, This is Wayyyy early, but my son Beary & his friend are in the process of setting up a new wood working shop. One of the things that they are planning to make is a line of "Stitching Horses". They will be more of the top end custom models. But we are probably about 4 months away from any being made yet. If you have that kind of time to wait, I'm sure it would be a great addition to your leather tools. Thanks, Ed the"BearMan"

Hi Rory, This is Wayyyy early, but my son Beary & his friend are in the process of setting up a new wood working shop. One of the things that they are planning to make is a line of "Stitching Horses". They will be more of the top end custom models. But we are probably about 4 months away from any being made yet. If you have that kind of time to wait, I'm sure it would be a great addition to your leather tools. Thanks, Ed the"BearMan"

Ed.............let me know when they get set up.............I also have a real neat full size plan for one but can't find anyone to make it!

Ed. Keep me posted on progress of the shop setup. Do they have any photos of a prototype or past builds you could send me photos of? My email address is c2369zulu@gmail.com, Thanks...........Rory