Sign in to follow this  
King's X

Project completed and some under construction

I just finished tooling this portfolio last night at 1am. It has been in the design phase for the last month. It is a commission from a co-worker. I figure I would show it off before I put the finish on.

Second, is a money spring wallet that I made for myself. I have finished it or sewn it, but the tooling is done.

The third one is my first attempt at my favorite "Bruce J" bag. Yea, I know I have to work on it. I have some changes that I will make on the next one, but this one is done.

And finally, a floral wallet back I completed a while back. The finish was two coats of brushed on satin sheet and tan antique gel.

Tell me what you think?

Thanks. :whatdoyouthink:

Sorry, too large of photographs. Here is the floral wallet.

Floral_wallet.JPG

post-6330-1239241996_thumb.jpg

Edited by ATX

Looks great Sam busy man

Josh

Yea, but I like my pace right now. How's the holster cell holder? I hope it worked out. Thanks for the kind words.

Sam ...... nice projects Keep em comming............

Edited by Luke Hatley

ATX, they all look great. I especially like the tooling on the handbag, and the portfolio. nice work and keep the pic coming, James

Thanks for the comments.

The purse adorned a really nice pattern from Ron Ross. I am finishing the straps now.

The portfolio as corner flowers from Chan Geer's collection. The basketweave and corner designs are my idea. I developed a cattle brand kinda of design using the customer's initials.

The floral pattern on the money clip is just the Tandy design that comes with the kit.

I hope to put a little "hidepounder" inside the portfolio pocket, but I doubt it will turn out as nice. I just have to try it.

Anyways......

The case is great I am loving the design thanks again

josh

Yea, but I like my pace right now. How's the holster cell holder? I hope it worked out. Thanks for the kind words.