Tkleather1

my new makers mark

I jsut want to thank Brenda at Lasergiftcreations.com for making me a new Makers mark. I am very happy with not only the stamp but also dealing with all of my stupid questions. Brenda did a great job with the stamp and had incredible customer service.

Thank you Brenda.

I will post a picture of the impression later today when I get back home.

Tim

TK-Leather

I second that - I just got mine in the mail today from Brenda. I ordered it on Monday - Talk about quick service!!! I will get a picture posted as well. Thanks Brenda!!!

Looking foreward too seeing pictures of them I need too have one made myself.

santarick

I got my new maker mark this week also.

I had one made by The Green Parrot, made of some kind of nylon material a couple of years ago, but I accidently dropped it on my stone and the edge around my name broke and the stamp was of no use anymore, so I ordered a new one made of engraved, solid brass. I´ll make a new handle from stainless steel. The big advantage is the square shape which makes it easy to adjust to the proper position.

/ Knut

P1010231.JPG

P1010234.JPG

post-5173-125252067587_thumb.jpg

post-5173-125252070484_thumb.jpg

I had one made by The Green Parrot, made of some kind of nylon material a couple of years ago, but I accidently dropped it on my stone and the edge around my name broke and the stamp was of no use anymore, so I ordered a new one made of engraved, solid brass. I´ll make a new handle from stainless steel. The big advantage is the square shape which makes it easy to adjust to the proper position.

/ Knut

Who did you get that one from?

Who did you get that one from?

Bought here in Sweden from http://www.stampelfabriken.se/index.html?katid=sub20060530202908321∏=Brännstämplar.

It is supposed to give heat imprints along with a handle similar to a soldering iron

/ Knut

heey tthere Tk im lookin for a reasonble priced makers mark and my curiousity got me and was wondering what that ran ya and in i couldsell lt or to to get one made in getting busy enought that im thinkin i need one now LOL

Cowboy316

Cowboy316

I purchased one from lasergiftcreations several weeks ago. It cost$35 +$5 for shipping.

Joefarmer

Maker Stamp.JPG

post-6750-125565674674_thumb.jpg

/ Knut

That's the best makers mark if seen by far. notworthy.gif Hands down.

Sorry Tim I missed this. Mine is from Brenda at LasergiftCreations . com It was 35 or 40 I dont remember how much now I am gonna have her make me another one soon that is a little different than most.

Tim Worley

TK-Leather

I got two nylon ones and they will work for now, I just don't like how much bounce they have. Just remember NOT to use your maul or mallet for imprinting...you need to use a metal hammer to reduce the bounce!! I can't wait to have a nice metal one made that can be used with a heating element also! Infiniti Stamps is who I plan to use but not 100% sure yet.

I got two nylon ones and they will work for now, I just don't like how much bounce they have. Just remember NOT to use your maul or mallet for imprinting...you need to use a metal hammer to reduce the bounce!! I can't wait to have a nice metal one made that can be used with a heating element also! Infiniti Stamps is who I plan to use but not 100% sure yet.

I use my maul and dont have any problem.

I have started making some makers stamp and found that using a dead blow hammer works great. You get zero bounce even with the Delrin stamps.

I use a Barry King 96oz maul on a Infinity Stamp with the work on a surface plate that sits on a circa '40s or '50s GI metal desk sitting on a concrete floor. Deep impression and no bounce no how.

Art

What's the Web address for the green parrot? Can't seen to find it. Tx