Sign in to follow this  
wombatgunner

My first project

my_first_bracers.jpgI know it's plain with no tooling, but I'm happy with how it turned out. This is the first thing that I've made with leather.

post-10408-1241321436_thumb.jpg

my_first_bracers.jpgI know it's plain with no tooling, but I'm happy with how it turned out. This is the first thing that I've made with leather.

It looks pretty cool to me--then again, I'm not big on tooling, myself. Does it buckle or lace? More (and hopefully clearer) pictures are required :P

It laces...this pic was taken with my phone. I'll put more pics up tomorrow probably.

I love it. These are great. Keep at it you are doing great so far. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I love it. These are great. Keep at it you are doing great so far. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I learned a lot from this project. Hopefully my future stuff will turn out even better :)

They look great for your first ones :clapping: !!

What really strikes me is that they look really comfy to wear wich is the most important thing.

Tom