Not sure who's going to get these but I thought I'd make em anyways. I think the liner turned out ok. What do you guys think? Especialy you Ladies out there. Would this be functional enough or should it have some kind of coin pocket or picture holder? These are the patterns I got out of the Lucky Seven book. Please feel free to critique my work. I have an open mind and need the input.

Tom

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

post-6291-1238284598_thumb.jpg

post-6291-1238284658_thumb.jpg

Couldn't get the last pic in there cause it said I used up too much space with the other two. So here it is. The light place in the middle is where it folds. Is there a way to prevent this? Maybe I didn't get the stain deep enough. Ideas?

Tom

IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016.JPG

post-6291-1238284961_thumb.jpg

post-6291-1238284995_thumb.jpg

Tom,

Did you make both ot these today? It seems to take me way longer than that to complete anything!

Not sure of the size of the finished piece, but I made a card holder for a female friend similar to this so she would have a mini-wallet. She would use it when she did not want to have to carry her purse.

Lacing: The slots look better than the round holes. Move down a size in the spades on the punch or move up on the lacing thickness. It will "fill" the holes better and there will be less space between the laces. Notice the spot 5 holes from the top left in the 2nd to the last pic where you joined the splice. When you work your way around to the starting point undo a couple stiches of lacing. This will move you to a place where the taper on the loops are consistant. You will get a flawless transition that way. I also tend to adjust each lace as I am doing it to keep the tension consistant and the lacing laying perfectly straight along to top of the leather.

Aaron