urbanwrist

Exotic Stingray Hide Leather Cuff

index-logo.jpg

The Stingray Star is an eye shape pattern found on the outter skin surface of each Stingray.

There is only one star symbol per Stingray hide, making the Stingray Star a commodity.

Try it on for size

starin.jpg

starin_2_l.jpg

starin_3_l.jpg

starin.jpg

starin_2_l.jpg

starin_3_l.jpg

post-6495-1243103390_thumb.jpg

post-6495-1243103397_thumb.jpg

post-6495-1243103403_thumb.jpg

Looks great!! I really like the design and look of this.

Art

I went to your site and thought the price was very reasonable, though I'm sure the rest of the stingray skin won't go to waste in your shop, like you point out, there is only one star per skin. And stingray isn't cheap. And I've broken a few needles and said some bad words messing around away from the star. I like the classic design- you should have a more "feminine" version though, and charge even more for it. You'll get it. Nice work- thanks for sharing.

(If people knew what stingray really was and what a bear it is to work with it, it would be even more valuable!)

Johanna

index-logo.jpg

The Stingray Star is an eye shape pattern found on the outter skin surface of each Stingray.

There is only one star symbol per Stingray hide, making the Stingray Star a commodity.

Try it on for size

Hey Art,

Thanks for the kind work. I'm glad you like the design.

-J

I went to your site and thought the price was very reasonable, though I'm sure the rest of the stingray skin won't go to waste in your shop, like you point out, there is only one star per skin. And stingray isn't cheap. And I've broken a few needles and said some bad words messing around away from the star. I like the classic design- you should have a more "feminine" version though, and charge even more for it. You'll get it. Nice work- thanks for sharing.

(If people knew what stingray really was and what a bear it is to work with it, it would be even more valuable!)

Johanna

Johanna,

I'm very pleased to hear someone out there knows and appreciates the work involved when using Stingray Hide. Stingray is one of the toughest hides to work with because of it's outer crystal like surface. The crystal type surface is hard and un-even making it very easy for needles to brake and gear crooked when stitching.

We are actually in the process of coming out with more feminine designs using all types of exotic leather hides. Do you have any samples of your work we may see?

Thanks, -J

Hey There!

Very cool. I'm curious- is the stingray an "inlay" or is it "framed" with a backing?

Thanks,

Swivelsphinx

Hey Art,

Thanks for the kind work. I'm glad you like the design.

-J

Hi J....like you things, very unique and tasteful! Are you painting on your designs? How are you getting that look? Just curious.

specool.gif

Thank you and have a great day!

Caffy