Sign in to follow this  
Beaverslayer

website help

Hi all,

Since I have been getting e-mails on a regular basis regarding the way my website worked under Firefox, I decided to change the whole layout. I downloaded Firefox and while running both IE7 and Firefox, built a new site.

The only thing I have'nt been able to get to work on the Firefox is the "Hat Sizing" chart. I believe it is because it is done as a "Table", I'll probably have to make one as a JPEg, and use it instead.

But if you all would'nt mind having a look, and letting me know how it works, and also if you see any mistakes, I would appreciate it. As staring at this monitor building the site has worn my eyes down, all the extra eyes would really help out.

Thanks

Ken

Hey Ken,

Nice looking site. Saw it in Firefox, works fine. The sizing chart is there but the font color is black. One bit of a question, I am wondering if the text is a little too dark. It is readable, but I can forsee someone with limited patience not wanting to concentrate that much on having to read the text. One last thing. Your gallery pictures. You might want to hot link the pics themselves too not the descriptive text. Natural reaction is to click the picture, not the text.

Looks great otherwise.

I'll take a good look later, Ken. Change the "your" to "you're" in the bold type on the home page, and "sponsors" is mis-spelled on the links page. Thank you for linking to leatherworker.net!

Johanna

Nice site, a little to dark for my taste, but if it brings in customers who cares. Spell check could be helpful,not sure if vinyl is spelt wright, it's one of those tricky ones. I like the two up seat, oh wait is that a spike high heel for a very large yeti.! LOL LOL great stuff!