Sign in to follow this  
BearMan

My Son's Vacation projects

Bandoleer Guitar strap.jpgHi Everybody,

Here are the projects my Son made, while here on vacation. He did between 80% & 95% of all the work himself. The designs are pretty much all his designs. I believe he learned a lot about pattern making, layout, & completing the projects.

The knife scabbard, with the Elephant inlay, is for one of his friends, that needs it on his left side, even though he is right handed. So that's why it's a cross draw design.

The spiked collar is for another friends small dog,,, to help protect it from coyotes. The other collar is for my Son's chocolate Lab.

The "Bandoleer" Guitar strap, is for another one of his friends, who is heavy into firearms. The tooled Guitar strap is one I made for my Son about a year ago.

The Holster & belt combo, has a large Elephant inlay, on the holster, and clip case. The edge is just a little over 3/4" wide, with a full welt inside, holding the pistol snuggly inside.

Needless to say,,,, I am Very proud of my Son, in what he was able top accomplish, during the past 8 days!!

Ed the"BearMan"

Beary Holster edge.jpg

Bearys Holster elephant.jpg

Eds Crossdraw scabbard elephant.jpg

post-7175-126247762913_thumb.jpg

post-7175-126247765458_thumb.jpg

post-7175-126247815085_thumb.jpg

post-7175-126247830079_thumb.jpg

Here are the rest of the pictures

Bearys group.jpg

Sams Collar.jpg

spike collar.jpg

post-7175-126247858791_thumb.jpg

post-7175-126247861057_thumb.jpg

post-7175-126247862786_thumb.jpg

Very nice Ed! I can see that hte apple does not fall too far from your family tree. Watch out...he's going to give you some competition! HA!

STORM

Like to place an order for one of those automatics and four magazines. HA! How old is your son Ed?

Storm

Wow, Leatherworking must run in the Bear family's Blood! Amazing work!

Very nice projects! Love the studded collar, I'm sure the coyotes will think twice about biting that neck!

Hi Everybody,

Thanks,,, I am Very proud of Him. I believe he will be setting up his own little Leather Shop in the not too distant future. He lives in Panama City.

Thanks Again,,, Ed the"BearMan"

Great work your son is doing. He will be one of the greats if he keeps this up. Keep up the great work and can not wait to see some more of it. You_Rock_Emoticon.gif