Just tried out my new assortment pack of Cova Color! I think I'm going to like 'em! Very easy to use.

Very nice. Just finished a project with them. Virant and consistent. However, beware of the finish..........................................

Very nice. Just finished a project with them. Virant and consistent. However, beware of the finish..........................................

Looks nice, benlilly. Loving the twotone on the flowers.

Now I'm curious... what do you mean "beware of the finish", Bluesman? I just bought a few covacolours but haven't used them on a real project yet. Something I should be aware of?

lightengale

If you plan to use highlight or antique... super sheen a couple times over the cova color and allow it to dry VERY well... then antique. If you don't the result is a nasty look.

The finish has to be advised. No Neat Lac, Clear Lac or Wyosheen. Stick with acrylics and you will be good. Anything else is a big smudge..................AAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The finish has to be advised. No Neat Lac, Clear Lac or Wyosheen. Stick with acrylics and you will be good. Anything else is a big smudge..................AAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good to know. Thanks for the advice, folks.