Kevin King

And the winner is!!!!!

I know I said in my original contest announcement that I would announce the winner at 9 but I'm not going to be home by then. So with no further delay........The winner is................................

ravensrod@googlemail.com

Congats brutha! I'll shoot you an e-mail so we can get started on your new wallet!

Also, thank you all very very much! I thank you and LW thanks you as well!

This is going to be a fun project.

KK

Ferret! Hey you won! Whoo-hoo!!!

:thumbsup::specool:

~J

Congrats Ferret! Now the pressure is on, 'cause you've got to produce a FINE wallet with your new instruction. And don't forget the pics.

Aww Shoot! I didn't win? And it was my birthday?

No not really my birthday.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Congrats Ferret!

Allen

Lucky....

Awesome ! Congrats Ferret, I'm looking forward to seeing the wallet you produce. Good luck and I know you have a wonderful tutor.

I have been talking to a couple of people and have found out there is a bit of confusion about the actual prize here.

The prize is a wallet made by me to the winners liking, in this case ferret. Whatever he wants. PLUS the tut on how it was made.

Was everyone under the impression it was for tut only?

KK

Edited by Kevin King

I understood it to be the way you stated, Kevin: you were going to make the wallet to the winner's choosing. I wasn't sure where the confusion came in....but when I started seeing the congrats replies, I wondered if it was ME who was understanding it wrong.

Oh i was totally clear, a wallet and the procedure very nice and like i said above can't wait to see the wallet ferret produces, and of course the one you make for him.