Wizcrafts

Wanted: 1/2" Wide French Edge/gouge Tool

I am looking for a new or used French Edger tool, one half inch (1/2) wide at the blade. I intend to use it to skive a channel for sight tracks in fold over holsters. No chipped or rusted blades please.

Call "Wiz" at 810-422-5301, or reply through the forum if you are a member, if you have a 1/2" French Edge tool for sale.

I am looking for a new or used French Edger tool, one half inch (1/2) wide at the blade. I intend to use it to skive a channel for sight tracks in fold over holsters. No chipped or rusted blades please.

Call "Wiz" at 810-422-5301, or reply through the forum if you are a member, if you have a 1/2" French Edge tool for sale.

Wiz,

Bob Douglas is the guy to call. He carries his own brand which are top of the line as well as a large assortment of reconditioned older tools like Osbornes and Gomphs.

He will take good care of you!

Bobby

Wiz,

Bob Douglas is the guy to call. He carries his own brand which are top of the line as well as a large assortment of reconditioned older tools like Osbornes and Gomphs.

He will take good care of you!

Bobby

Bobby;

Thanks for the advice, but, how do I find Bob Douglas? Does he have a website? How about a handle on the forum?

http://ronstools.com/orderform.htm

Art