Nice job ! Never in a million years would i ever though of using cork for a purse.

Wait, you mean like cork... from a cork tree? Whatever it is, it's nice looking. Do you supply a wooden presentation box with everything you make? Fancy-shmancy.

Nice job ! Never in a million years would i ever though of using cork for a purse.

Wait, you mean like cork... from a cork tree? Whatever it is, it's nice looking. Do you supply a wooden presentation box with everything you make? Fancy-shmancy.

Thank you both! Yes it is cork from a cork tree and no I do not have a wooden presentation box for everything...lol...I just thought it would be cool/clever ;) to present the cork clutch in a wine case with burgundy filler.

Next purse? Birchbark? Seriously, wouldn't that be neat looking?

Next purse? Birchbark? Seriously, wouldn't that be neat looking?

Not sure, I have a few nice patterns of cork to play with just have to think of a new design

Original, how does that hold up to wear and teare. You got to tell us how this was done without having to kill us after...lol

Sewed, glued or both, I'm intrigued. Got my attention.

Nice job, always fun to see something different.

Original, how does that hold up to wear and teare. You got to tell us how this was done without having to kill us after...lol

Sewed, glued or both, I'm intrigued. Got my attention.

Nice job, always fun to see something different.

Thanks! It is both, this is my first bag so not an expert at bag design or assembly. I am not sure how well it handles wear n tear since this seems to be an untreated cork, except reading that cork is really durable.