rickeyfro

Croc Embossed Cowhide

Any recomendations on who carries the most realistic looking croc embossed cowhide? rather heavier than lighter, 3.5 to 4.5 oz min. This will be used for cycle seats.

Any recomendations on who carries the most realistic looking croc embossed cowhide? rather heavier than lighter, 3.5 to 4.5 oz min. This will be used for cycle seats.

Hey Rick!

Tandy sells a pretty realistic "Croco-Cow" leather. I use it for bike seats, gun holsters, and all kinds of other projects. It comes in about 30 different colors and really is sharp. It's kinda pricey, not real bad, but worth it IMO.... I'm just about to embark on a new project for a Yamaha "Millennium Edition" Venture.

Here's a few pics of the stuff...

Brown Crocodile with Black Mexican Braided Edge (2).JPG

Brown Crocodile with Black Mexican Braided Edge (4).JPG

crocodile leather 1.JPG

crocodile leather 2.JPG

Hope this helps!

Troy

post-6344-126001551786_thumb.jpg

post-6344-126001551925_thumb.jpg

post-6344-126001552084_thumb.jpg

post-6344-126001552265_thumb.jpg

Thanks Troy

Hey Rick!

Tandy sells a pretty realistic "Croco-Cow" leather. I use it for bike seats, gun holsters, and all kinds of other projects. It comes in about 30 different colors and really is sharp. It's kinda pricey, not real bad, but worth it IMO.... I'm just about to embark on a new project for a Yamaha "Millennium Edition" Venture.

Here's a few pics of the stuff...

Brown Crocodile with Black Mexican Braided Edge (2).JPG

Brown Crocodile with Black Mexican Braided Edge (4).JPG

crocodile leather 1.JPG

crocodile leather 2.JPG

Hope this helps!

Troy

Depending on the size, I have found some good size pieces on eBay that are not as pricey as Tandy.

good luck!

Waterhouse and Springfield leather both carry high embossed in a good selection of colors

Check Waterhouse first, they had special on high rise croc print....seems they have very good prizes...show pic when done!! Gud luck...

James