DaCodaBuchan

Individual Letter Stamps

I just won this auction (if the link works) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280447750260&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It was a steal at less that $16, but I need the letters that are missing from the 3/4" stamp set. They are AGMOU and I need to know where I can buy them individually. Hopefully for less that three dollars, because that still puts me at making a profit in savings.

I also have an extra N in this set and if they are of similar integrity I will be willing to part with one free of charge if someone is missing an N from this letter style. :)

Is there already a bartering thread or forum on this forum? There is an area for trades of tools, materials, and work in a terrain sculpting forming I frequent so I'm used to the concept of parting with what I don't need, and asking for help from the community before asking elsewhere.

I'm paying for the set this Friday and I'd like to find the extra letters soon because the A and O are in my name. And the A is in my brother's names so I need it before I can stamp belts.

Does anyone know where I can find them?

It would have been easier to buy a complete set than find missing letters for that older one. Years ago, you could special order individual letter stamps from Tandy, but I don't know if that is still possible. Good luck with your search!

Johanna

I honestly thought they'd be cheap. I mean for $23 I still saved money even if the 3/4"s weren't in the set. Just with the 3/8" set and the stamps.

Hi, I have the M and U for you. All I ask is that you pay postage.

Other misc. letters that are anyone's who need them to fill a hole. Same terms.

3/4" Western - C, E, H, L, N, R, Q, W

3/4" Fancy Western - H

1" Western - M

Those are needed.

I get paid on Friday. Will the offer keep 'till then?

Hey man, I received the letters. Thanks a bunch.

M and U down. Still need A G and O two of which are in my name so I need them. :) I also have an extra N still. :)