Since my short term memory sucks, I can't live without a pocket note pad. The one on the right is one of the first things I ever made, used all-in-one dark brown(never did get the hang of that stuff). The middle one I made when I got tired of looking at the first one, and the last one I finished last week. Still some mistakes, but I'll keep trying. Thanks for looking.

Note_Pads__Medium_.jpg

post-4924-1238882289_thumb.jpg

Edited by Timd1159

nice work. I like notepads.

ed

. The middle one I made when I got tired of looking at the first one, and the last one I finished last week. Still some mistakes, but I'll keep trying. Thanks for looking.

Sounds like me.I like the first one,too.

Pleeeez...show us...me anyway....the insides so I can see how you attach the note pad...and also, what size pad does it work with??

Themz cool. Nice work.

Thanks, guys. Rayban, it's just a pocket on each side, use pads with hard cardboard backs. Any office supply store carries big packs of pads in alot of different sizes, these happen to be

2 1/4"x3 3/4".

note_pad_inside_001__Medium_.jpg

post-4924-1238963013_thumb.jpg

Very nice, very neat!

Steve

Thanks, Steve

I like it, in fact I also need one of those.

Short term memory, I know what you mean.

I tried one of those recorder thingies, but felt kind of redonculous standing there litening to myself.

I'd rather have the pad, as long as I remember to bring it when I leave for somewhere. :Lighten:

It looks great.

I think one of those might need to become on of my next projects. My dad suffers from MS and it really messes with his short term memory. I have tried to get him to carry a note pad, but he says that it makes him fill goofy having to write every thing down. Maybe if he has a nice fancy notebook cover to show off he will fill better about it.

I blame my short term memory on the '70s, But a cool looking note pad helps....lol