Sign in to follow this  
esantoro

StitchMaster

Many months ago, I had heard something about a new machine weaver came out with. Does anyone have a picture of that machine or a link to it?

Ed

If you are referring to the hand stitcher, it is a joint venture between Weaver and TLF called StitchMaster.

It is similar to the Tippman machine, but with a longer throat depth. Both companies will carry

it and I belive it has both names on it. They should be available next month. No picture available yet on either website.

peace.

Newest Tandy Skiver Newsletter/sales flyer has a pic looks like tippmann boss with different color and slightly different shape also a new embosser. price looks to be the same

Th new machine that WEAVER came out with is a clone of the Adler 205 with I believe a 2" deeper throat. I have been very happy with my 205 but They are not cheap.

we have received a newsflash at my work about it and from what I am told,it was supposed to be out in time for christmas but that they found a few glitches with it and are working to take care of them before they release it to the public.the direct quote is " we only get one chance at releasing a a good machine so we have erred on the side of quality and have not released it til these glitches are fixed." so what we are figuring is first of the year, or mid january.not only does this machine have a deeper throat it also is supposed to solve alot of the finicky problems that the boss tippmann had. :blahblahblah: