micasabella

USM Hydraulic Clicker for Sale with a Phase-A-Matic 3 Phase Converter

I am moving out of state in May and need to sell my used Clicker Press rather than moving it along with all my other leather working equipment.  The clicker is in VERY GOOD CONDITION and is priced to sell at $3,500 which includes a new Phase-A-Matic converter. 

The clicker has been working perfectly for me since November 2017.  The paint needs some sanding and touch up in spots, if that is a concern.

If interested, contact me regarding more photos and pick up information.  The press is on a palette and needs a Palette Jack to move into a truck with a lift gate and tie down hooks. 

Clicker comes with a rubberized 8" high platform in front to make it easier to use.

Palette Dimensions:

Width:  41"  Depth: 48"  Height:  70" (machine on palette)

Cutting Bed: 41" x 20.5"

Weight: approximately 1,600 to 2,000 pounds

Price: $3,500 USD

NO DELIVERY AVAILABLE - FOR PICK UP ONLY

IMG_4340.jpg

Edited by micasabella
added information

Hello,

I am located near Asheville, North Carolina.  Brevard is about 30 minutes South of there.

Linda

18 hours ago, desullivan said:

Where are you located?

The clicker would be $2,500 rather than $3,500.  I just found my invoice from 2017 and I paid $3,000.

Linda

On 3/21/2022 at 12:21 PM, micasabella said:

I am moving out of state in May and need to sell my used Clicker Press rather than moving it along with all my other leather working equipment.  The clicker is in VERY GOOD CONDITION and is priced to sell at $3,500 which includes a new Phase-A-Matic converter. 

The clicker has been working perfectly for me since November 2017.  The paint needs some sanding and touch up in spots, if that is a concern.

If interested, contact me regarding more photos and pick up information.  The press is on a palette and needs a Palette Jack to move into a truck with a lift gate and tie down hooks. 

Clicker comes with a rubberized 8" high platform in front to make it easier to use.

Palette Dimensions:

Width:  41"  Depth: 48"  Height:  70" (machine on palette)

Cutting Bed: 41" x 20.5"

Weight: approximately 1,600 to 2,000 pounds

Price: $3,500 USD

NO DELIVERY AVAILABLE - FOR PICK UP ONLY

IMG_4340.jpg

The CLICKER is reduced to $2,500 since I checked my receipt from 2017 and I paid $3000 for it. 

We are with JBS, a leather company with a warehouse in Hickory, NC.  Is this still available?  What tonnage rating is it?

We are very interested and could pick it up in just a few days.