Maty

Looking for tubular rivets

Hello everyone,

I’m in need of good quality tubular rivets. We make heavy duty belts and use Chicago screws as the main joint to attach the buckle. I was thinking to simplify the process. Now I have to screw the screws and also glue them to be sure they don’t come off. Now I’m testing tubular rivets, Buckleguy has them, I like them quality wise. But the head of the rivet (5/16) is too small and looks somewhat too small compare to the feel and appearance of the belts. Do you have any tips for bigger rivets? Couldn’t find on Weaver. Only on Tandy - 11 mm,  but I’m looking for solid brass and nickel plate finishes.

Thank you for reading

why tubular why not solid copper any size you want fast and easy to put on looks cool  and It's the strongest rivet you can get for leather.

Ohio Travel Bag seems to have a nice selection and may have what you're looking for. I don't use tubular rivets, so I can't speak on their quality,  but the other items I've ordered from here have always been good. Ohio travel bag  https://ohiotravelbag.com/collections/rivets

Edited by JustPete

Thanks a lot, will have a look.

Solid copper rivet is an option however I like to use same colour rivets with the buckles. I have solid brass buckles and nickel plated solid brass buckles. Didn’t find solid rivet that would go with the nickel buckles…

2 hours ago, Maty said:

Thanks a lot, will have a look.

Solid copper rivet is an option however I like to use same colour rivets with the buckles. I have solid brass buckles and nickel plated solid brass buckles. Didn’t find solid rivet that would go with the nickel buckles…

Can you show a picture of some of your belts.