Sergii

Need a tools, asking for help

Hi everyone.I am from Ukraine,Mariupol.I interested in leather craft and makes different leather products such as wallets,belts and small bags,but at the moment I had to leave my place of residence and all my tools remained inaccessible.If someone has unnecessary tools or if someone wants to help, I will gladly accept as a gift or buy at a cheap price any tools for leather craft or pieces of skin for supporting my small earnings.If someone interested in help please contact me tiurinsergii@gmail.com

Are you still living in Ukraine or somewhere else?

If this request is genuine I'll give you tools from my spare tools boxes

3 hours ago, fredk said:

Are you still living in Ukraine or somewhere else?

If this request is genuine I'll give you tools from my spare tools boxes

Yes,i still living in Ukraine,but in another city.If it possible you may sent me your tools via post.

Do not send anything to this guy, just go look at the day he joined, it was just hours ago

22 minutes ago, Doc Reaper said:

Do not send anything to this guy, just go look at the day he joined, it was just hours ago

I don't understand what a problem that i registered only today?I am looking for a support and registered not only on this forum,i try to find help everywhere when it possible.So that i can not understand your negative.

No offence to you Sergii but we must be careful. Sometimes we get 'spammers' who try to get money or goods out of us. gmail is one of the email sites these not nice people use. PM me your address and a list of items you need to get started again. I may be able to send some items but not everything

Translated to Ukrainian [hopefully correctly]

Без образи, Сергію, але треба бути обережними. Іноді ми отримуємо «спамерів», які намагаються отримати від нас гроші чи користь. gmail – це один із сайтів електронної пошти, якими користуються ці недобрі люди. Надішліть мені вашу адресу та список речей, які вам потрібні, щоб почати знову. Можливо, я зможу надіслати деякі елементи, але не всі

Edited by fredk