Hi!

I am from the US and was wondering what some of the preferred brands of bonded nylon thread people use?  I am making primarily journals, wallets, bags and the like.  I have just set up my Techsew 4800, and it came with their own brand of thread, which seems to work well so far.  Unfortunately, the color selection isn't the greatest.  I'd really love to find a supplier that sells #69 or #92 in a wide array of colors. 

1 hour ago, lilmissmeow said:

I am from the US and was wondering what some of the preferred brands of bonded nylon thread people use?

I use American & Efird threads mostly but also use Coates. A&E threads are made in both the US and Canada. I have never had a problem with their threads. In Canada I buy directly from them so I think you could also but if not try wawak.com.

kgg

Thank you both for your reply.  I had heard of the thread exchange from other sources, too, so I checked them out.  Definitely the best selection I've seen, lots of colors to choose from!

Thank you again!