TroyWest

Saddlemaker Troy West

Troy

Great looking saddle and welcome to the forum. I may be having a bout

of deja vu but was that saddle entered in the competition at the boot and saddle makers roundup in Wichita Falls a few years ago 2005 or 2006? I usually hang out the bootmakers but also admire the beautiful saddles.

Randy

Hi Randy,

Yes, you did see that saddle at Wichita Falls a few years back. It won Best of Show that year. Sorry to show you something you've already seen. I really have quite a few more pictures. I'll try to get some up soon.

Troy

Hi Troy ive been away this weekend and missed all the excitement thats been going on so welcome to the forum and what a wonderfull piece of art work you have pulled together its just great, Don

Troy,

Welcome aboard! For some odd reason I missed this post earlier. I have been admiring your saddles for more than 10 years. I have seen almost all of your Best of Shows (Brownwood and Wichita Falls) and admired them all. Now you have a lot more admirers on this forum as well. As everyone has already said the saddle is a work of art. Once again....welcome aboard.

Regards,

Ben

Troy,

Welcome aboard! For some odd reason I missed this post earlier. I have been admiring your saddles for more than 10 years. I have seen almost all of your Best of Shows (Brownwood and Wichita Falls) and admired them all. Now you have a lot more admirers on this forum as well. As everyone has already said the saddle is a work of art. Once again....welcome aboard.

Regards,

Ben

Thank you Ben, I really appreciate it, and I really enjoy reading this forum so, glad to be here.