JonesCoLeatherworks

From the fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada

Just messing around with different small leather items like most folks.  It started out as something to do during off time work with covid, and now has grown to be a monster buying expensive machines and whatnots.  Then I started playing around with laser and acrylic and now convert leather patterns to acrylic.  I enjoy learning new things and figuring out problems, especially now with a new sewing machine, and building skill sets that lead to being better at what I enjoy.  Cheers!

Welcome to the forum

:yes:can you show us some of your work

7 hours ago, JonesCoLeatherworks said:

Just messing around with different small leather items like most folks.  It started out as something to do during off time work with covid, and now has grown to be a monster buying expensive machines and whatnots.  Then I started playing around with laser and acrylic and now convert leather patterns to acrylic.  I enjoy learning new things and figuring out problems, especially now with a new sewing machine, and building skill sets that lead to being better at what I enjoy.  Cheers!

Welcome from SW Missouri.  What equipment have you added to your arsenal?  Pics are appreciated here.  

Newly added a Techsew 2750 Pro, have a SK4.  I have been mostly attracted the Bison and Horween leathers, but one of my favs is Sienna leather from Sepici tannery out of Turkey.  Appreciate the welcome.

dopp sienna2600px.jpg

mini journal double snap600px.jpg

old fashion horween 800 px.jpg