Does anyone out there by chance have a craftool Z 260 they’d be willing to part with? I am really in need of one and they aren’t making them anymore I guess. I haven’t had any luck on eBay for a few months now.

3ED1D92D-9FF6-4314-8C7A-6F423C15430F.jpeg

Edited by goldenagesupply

Not sure if I have one of those or not.  My tools are packed up at the moment.  What do you use it for?  Do you have pics of how you use it?

16 hours ago, goldenagesupply said:

Does anyone out there by chance have a craftool Z 260 they’d be willing to part with? I am really in need of one and they aren’t making them anymore I guess.

On 8/9/2022 at 6:10 AM, PastorBob said:

Not sure if I have one of those or not.  My tools are packed up at the moment.  What do you use it for?  Do you have pics of how you use it?

Sorry for the late reply. Didn’t see I had a response. I do these simple stripe designs on my work and this stamp is a big part of it. I didn’t realize it was going to be discontinued so now I’m desperately searching for a backup as I only have one. Thanks for the response!

I attached a photo and here is more of my work I use it on. www.goldenagesupply.com

2352CF6F-E538-49A9-9320-74A82CCCFC4E.webp

Sorry, I know I don't have that one.  A quick search at SLC and Ebay didn't show any either.

I thought the Craft Tools that start with 'Z' were part of the starter kits.  No?
Was thinking if that was so you may have to start hitting garage/estate sales.

just a thought.

I think you have a P 260. There were two in that set alike P 250 and P 260 I have a P 250 and am looking for a 250 Good luck in your search. I cannot find them in any of my old catalogs so not sure of the age but they have to by after 1965 or so when they went to the Letters and numbers.