Sign in to follow this  
Gezzer

Different strokes for different folks ....

Small job from daughter showing a friend some of the cartoon coasters . Seems her husband is a big fan of anything " Super Hero " ....... I  would watch cartoon 24/7 when I was a kid and will admit to still watching on occasion but I never got into the " Super Hero " thing .

IMG_1702.JPG

You could sell a ton of those at a Comic con event. Those are really nice. Can't wait to see where you take the next set.

50 minutes ago, rleather said:

You could sell a ton of those at a Comic con event. Those are really nice. Can't wait to see where you take the next set.

probably get in trouble with the copy right police.  

4 hours ago, Gezzer said:

Small job from daughter showing a friend some of the cartoon coasters . Seems her husband is a big fan of anything " Super Hero " ....... I  would watch cartoon 24/7 when I was a kid and will admit to still watching on occasion but I never got into the " Super Hero " thing .

IMG_1702.JPG

way cool!!  used to love batman especially when climbing up the skyscrapers never knew who would pop out of the window.

1 hour ago, rleather said:

Thank you !!!!  

27 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

way cool!!  used to love batman especially when climbing up the skyscrapers never knew who would pop out of the window.

You may be correct but there is quite a lot of  " free  wallpaper " and such on line , probably just for personal use ( ie not for profit ) .

I watched some of the shows back in the day but just wasn't for me ........ now if ole Foghorn Leghorn had popped out of that window ..... weeeeellllll

1 hour ago, chuck123wapati said:

Yes, you would have to be legal before selling those images.